Career Opportunities – On behalf of our client
On behalf of our client, a prestigious 4-star hotel in Paphos, we are seeking to recruit a high caliber professional for the position of Sales and Marketing Manager
The Sales and Marketing Manager will be responsible for maximizing the Hotel’s revenues by developing sales and marketing programs to drive sales, increase occupancy and make profitable use of its guestrooms and restaurants. The role will involve development and implementation of strategies and policies as well as the following key responsibilities:
- Develop the annual Sales & Marketing plan and Sales Budget
- Write contracts and proposals, negotiate deals and partnerships and handle complaints or objections
- Evaluate customer research, market conditions, competitor data and implement marketing plan changes as needed
- Direct and manage all group, sales activities to maximize revenue for the hotel
- Organize promotional events at the Hotel, and participate in familiarization tours and industry trade shows
- Guide and direct all facets of sales and marketing including sales, branding, advertising, optimization, e-mail marketing, social media platforms and content marketing
- Create and implement all policies and procedures to establish a well-functioning Sales and Marketing department
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products / services
- Prepare weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports as required
- Build and maintain relationships with key accounts
- May participate in Manager on Duty Program
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Proven knowledge of travel industry, current market trends and economic factors
- Minimum experience in same or related position of ten years.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent command of Greek and English languages, both verbal & written. Other Language will be considered an advantage
- Positive attitude, good communication skills and excellent marketing capabilities
A competitive and attractive remuneration package will be offered
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 10th of June 2019.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence.